sábado, maio 20, 2006

UM DOS MAIS BELOS ELOGIOS DO CINEMA



I might be the only person in the world that knows how wonderful you are, (…) how you always say what you mean and how whatever you say is always about being honest and straight. Everytime I look at the people that you serve at the table I wonder how they are unaware that they are facing the most beautiful woman alive.
And the fact that I can feel and tell you all this makes me feel good… about me.

ou então

"You make me want to be a better man"


andré

3 comentários:

Esplendor disse...

Merci bien. Obrigada por mo fazeres recordar, é um dos meus filmes preferidos. Mas a frase que mais me toca é a aquela declaração de Melvin «You make me want to be a better person», síntese do que há de mais profundo e verdadeiro no amor. Se o amor não for isso, obrigar-nos a dar o melhor que há em nós, então não é amor, mas um qualquer sucedâneo estilhaçado.

evva

Esplendor disse...

«You make me want to be a better man»
Eu tive quase para pôr essa…


andré

Esplendor disse...

Obrigada.

evva